Streetwise Immobilizer 3,500,000 V Rechargeable Cell Phone Stun Gun
Although this is not a real cell phone, you will be making the right call when you carry the Immobilizer 3,500,000 Rechargeable Stun Gun. Any bad guy who gets too close to this "cell phone" will get the message loud and clear that you will not be a victim.
The Streetwise stun gun is a self defense device which disrupts the message the brain sends to the voluntary muscles. Simply touching an attacker with a stun gun for three to five seconds will deliver a high voltage shock causing loss of balance and muscle control, confusion, and disorientation bringing him to his knees and making him incapable of further aggressive activity. Full recovery takes about five to ten minutes and there is no permanent harm.Features
- Discrete Protection: Provides you with the element of surprise if you need to defend yourself.
- Powerful Stun Gun: Just test firing this unit into the air is often enough to stop an attacker. As the bright electric current pulsates across the top of the unit it creates an intimidating electrical sound. An attacker with any sense will be stopped in his tracks. If the sight and sound doesnt stop him a jolt from this unit certainly will.
- Bright LED Flashlight: The LED flashlight provides a convenient source of light whenever you need it and eliminates the need to carry a heavy, bulky flashlight.
- Safety Switch: To prevent accidental discharge, two levels of safety have been built in. The safety switch must be in the on position and the Stun Activation Button must be pressed before the stun gun will operate.
- Compact Design: At a little over 4 inches tall, this is one of the smallest stun guns available. It can easily be concealed in a shirt pocket or purse.
- Lifetime Warranty: The Immobilizer is made of the highest quality components and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Immobilizer 3,500,000 Cell Phone Stun Gun
- Wall Charger
- Black Case
Actual Voltage out put is difficult to measure and verify, but this unit compares to other brands that claim to be 3,500,000 or more volts.