Smith & Wesson handcuffs are fabricated from the finest quality carbon steel. They are manufactured with heat treated internal lockworks, featuring smooth ratchets for swift cuffing and double locks to prevent tampering. All S&W handcuffs meet or exceed demanding U.S. National Institute of Justice tests for workmanship, strength, corrosion, and tamper resistance. Model 100.
- Model: 100
- Wrist opening: 2.04"
- First notch inside perimeter: 8.40"
- Last notch inside perimeter: 5.80"
- Tightest inside width: 1.80"
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Locking positions: 23
- Distance between cuffs: 2.00"
- Maximum overall length: 8.98"