ProForce Polyprolyene Practice Tonfa
These ProForce training weapons are made of top grade polypropylene and closely match real weapons in length, size, weight, and feel. Polypropylene replicas are constructed to be durable, cut resistant, and remarkably stiff, which allow martial artists to master techniques, footwork, and the basic stances.
- Realistically practice self-defense, martial art forms and demonstrations with the feel and maneuverability of real weapons
- Unlike wood, polypropylene will not crack, swell, chip, or splinter allowing martial artists to practice as much as they like
- Grooves allow a more realistic grip
- Handles are ergonomically shaped to rotate freely
- Great for training police and security agencies
- Plastic is strong enough to do some damage to the bad guy
- Sold Individually; i.e. You are getting 1 tonfa baton and not 1 pair of tonfa
Grip Length: 4-3/4”
Overall Length: 22-3/4”
Weight: 14.8 oz.